Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eat. Love. Live.

“People ask me: "Why do you write about food, and eating, and drinking? Why don't you write about the struggle for power and security, and about love, the way the others do? The easiest answer is to say that, like most other humans, I am hungry.” - M.F.K. Fisher
Cooking does more than feed stomachs. It feeds the souls of those who cook, and those for whom one cooks for.

Yesterday was a typical weekend. Gay Best Friend comes over, I cook dinner, we talk about life and the pursuit of love and happiness.

So I thought it's high time I put down all my favourite recipes and life lessons. To feed souls hungry for good food, great lives and epic loves.

Cooking should be fuss-free, enjoyable and always your own. Experiment, occasionally fail and revel in success - for cooking is the one pursuit where the journey and the destination is just as delicious.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment